Congratulations, you have found the Dark Forest. Are you an outsider? How about an odd-ball or perhaps you have a secret? If any of these applies to you, you would fit in right along with the rest of us. We all have a story to tell and they're not always pretty. . . Come on into the forest and tell yours, you might even find a home and friends here.
Be a wolf, and feel the wind through your fur, the sky hovering above you, the ground under your paws, and the prey at your mercy.
Join us in the world of wolves.
Join us in the world of wolves.
Rules that go for EVERYONE:
1) No godmodding. (ex: Goldenfeather bit the wolfs neck, killing him instantly)
2) Be respectful towards other wolves and packs.
3) Don't get into detail when breeding, wolves here just magically have pups.
4) You must be 1 1/2 years old to have a mate.
5) You must be 2 years old to have pups. (you can adopt at 1 1/2 years)
6) Litters are 1-5 pups.
7) Gestation (Time until pups are born) is 2-3 months in game.
7) Please restrict your language, no one wants to hear you cussing.
8) Use good rping skills. (Bad ex: shadowfroost intoHer den then sleept) (Good ex: Shadowfrost padded into her den and plopped down and the hard stone floor, her paws aching from the days activities. She lowered her head slowly to the ground as her eyes lids began to droop. It wasn't long before light snores were coming out of her den.) (Supercalafragalisticexpialadoshus ex: The solid black furred female appeared in the entrance to her den, her normally icy blue eyes dull with tiredness. Her paws stumbled as she made way for the comfortable moss that was her bed. She almost hadn't made it, but she was now curled tightly in a ball among the moss. As the moon slowly rose, then sank, and the sun rose high in the sky, the she wolf did not stir. No one would even have guessed the den was inhabited due to the low amount of noise issuing from it.)
9) No more than 5 wolves (For now) and 1 per pack, unless the creator of this site (Shadowfrost) says otherwise. If you are the alpha/creator of the pack, you may have more for ONLY your pack.
10) Wolf life expectancy is 8-12 years. Your wolf may live longer in captivity or if it has special abilities, though no longer than 20 years after your wolf enters the game.
11) Your VERY VERY VERY first RPing piece should be in the Dark Forest. IT is the RPing section. Read the first post there to get full details.
12) I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to refrain from posting pictures or having long signatures. This is to save bandwidth. If it runs out, say goodbye to this site until the 15th. 5 line long signatures at the most.
13) !!!!!!!MOST IMPORTANT RULE!!!!!!!! Your wolf CANNOT be your average run of the mill nothing odd wolf. There must be something odd, quirky, or different about him/her.
This system is to make the site more fair and help determine the winner. If you want to battle your wolf must first be on this list. To apply to be on this list, read the very first post on the 5th page of the PLEASE READ forum in General Discussion. AG - Agility, S - Strength, SP - Speed, and A - Accuracy.
Shadowfrost: AG-13, S-6, SP-14, A-11
Leo: AG-14, S-6, SP- 12, A- 8
Coudfeather: AG-12, S-8, SP-11, A-9
Emberbreeze: AG-5, S-11, SP-8, A-6
Robinwing: AG-13, S-5, SP-9, A-3
Venus: AG-7, S-9, SP-4, A-10
Storm: AG-4, S-11, SP-7, A-8
Lightclaw: AG-10, S-10, SP-10, A-10
(Shadowpack, the loners, and Starpack will be up soonish. If yours says MISSING, go read the forum, READ ME!)
NightProwler: AG-6, S-21, SP-7, A-10
Whisper: AG-4, S-12, Sp-14, A-15